The History Education Network/Histoire et éducation en réseau (THEN/HiER) is a collaborative network across the diverse fields of history, history education and school history teaching in Canada. It brings together people from across Canada and internationally to inform, carry out, critique, and implement research into history education. Read More
- Nova Scotia Social Studies Teachers Association Conference, Oct 28
- Ontario History and Social Science Teachers’ Association Conference, Nov 3-4
- National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS) Conference, Washington, DC, Dec. 2-4
- Congrès National 2017 de l'Association des musées canadiens
- Canadian Museum Association National Conference 2017
Heather E. McGregor, incoming PhD Student, Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy, UBC. As an incoming PhD student, my research is evolving from documenting the history of education in Nunavut to examining current developments in ... Read More
The Saskatchewan Archaeological Society has developed a travelling workshop to engage and educate rural museum staff and volunteers about their archaeological collections – assisting them with identification, cataloguing and interpretation by having access to the Society's knowledge and resources. The ... Read More
- THEN and Beyond
- Finding Franklin: New Approaches to Teaching Canadian History
- Silent Stones and Letters Home: Doing Soldier Biographies in the Classroom
- New Directions in Active History-Sean Carleton and Julia Smith, Comics as Active History: The...
- History Education Research and Historians/La recherche sur l'enseignement de l'histoire...