The History Education Network/Histoire et éducation en réseau (THEN/HiER) is a collaborative network across the diverse fields of history, history education and school history teaching in Canada. It brings together people from across Canada and internationally to inform, carry out, critique, and implement research into history education. Read More
- Biannual Conference for History Didactics 2017: Teaching History in the 21st Century, October 28-30, 2017
- Historical Thinking Summer Institute, July 17-July 22, 2017
- Canadian Society for the Study of Education Conference, May 27-31, 2017
- Canadian Hiostrical Association Annual Meeting, May 29-31, 2017
- Canadian Museum Association National Conference 2017
Heather E. McGregor, incoming PhD Student, Department of Curriculum and Pedagogy, UBC. As an incoming PhD student, my research is evolving from documenting the history of education in Nunavut to examining current developments in ... Read More
The Saskatchewan Archaeological Society has developed a travelling workshop to engage and educate rural museum staff and volunteers about their archaeological collections – assisting them with identification, cataloguing and interpretation by having access to the Society's knowledge and resources. The ... Read More
|Historical Thinking Summer Institute, Registration Deadline||Jun 01|
|Canada’s History: Stories to Tell||Jun 01|
- THEN and Beyond
- Finding Franklin: New Approaches to Teaching Canadian History
- Silent Stones and Letters Home: Doing Soldier Biographies in the Classroom
- New Directions in Active History-Sean Carleton and Julia Smith, Comics as Active History: The...
- History Education Research and Historians/La recherche sur l'enseignement de l'histoire...